Clarivate Analytics Recruitment scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Clarivate Analytics Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- BE / BTech, BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid development experience in a commercial/enterprise level IT environment.
- Strong application focussed development skills with experience developing enterprise level applications from concept to delivery.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills.
- Effective communicator at all levels, excellent inter-personal skills, strong business focus.
- Highly self-motivated and confident to work on projects alone as well as in a team.
- An enthusiastic approach to extending knowledge and learning new skills.
- Strong commitment to quality of work and a good attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in Linux, UNIX, Windows environments
- Must be experienced with product/project life-cycle methodologies in a Unix/Linux server environment.
- Programming Languages and Skills – Java, XML, XSLT, SQL, PERL.
- Database – Oracle 10g + 11g, PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of Unix Tool Sets.
- Software –Eclipse, Ant, Subversion/CVS a plus.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Software Developers are involved in all phases of a project including planning, development, testing and ongoing support.
How to apply Clarivate Analytics Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here