Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2018 – OIL Job notification for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee for Diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer Trainee (Civil)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||23 February 2018|
- Passed Class 10 or equivalent from Government Recognized Board
- Passed 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline from Government Recognized Institute/University.
- Desirable: Relevant work experience and working knowledge on AutoCAD.
Age limit(As on 31.12.2017): 18 to 30 years for General candidates.Age relaxable as per government policy.
Indian Oil Ltd Recruitment Selection Process:
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for Written Test (Stage-I).
- The question paper for Written Test (Stage-I) will consist of 3 (three) sections viz. (A) English Language with General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited: (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical as well as Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post.
- Those who obtain minimum 50% (fifty percent) marks in the written test (Stage-1) will qualify for Computer Operation Skill Test (Stage-II).
- Computer Operation Skill Test (Stage-II) will be of a qualifying nature where the qualifying marks is minimum 50% (fifty percent). Computer Operation Skill Test (Stage-II) does not carry any weightage in the final selection.
- Only those candidates who will secure the qualifying marks of minimum 50% (fifty percent) in the Computer Operation Skill Test (Stage-II) will be considered in the merit list for final selection.
- Final Selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test (Stage-I) only.
How to apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates neatly type the application form in given format (Given in notification) and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 23 February 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
The Dy. General Manager (ER) PL.
Oil India Limited,