UPSC Advt No 1/2018 – Apply Online for MO, Scientist & Other Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (MO), Scientist-‘B’ (Hydrometeorologist), Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Chemist, Deputy Director vacancies on contract, temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01-02-2018 by 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Advt No 1/2018 Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 23
Name of the Posts:
1. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: 02 Posts
2. Chemist: 03 Posts
3. Deputy Director: 01 Post
4. Scientist-‘B’: 06 Posts
5. Medical Officer: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 43 years for Post 1, 35 years for Post 2, 4, 5, 40 years for Post 3. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section(3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956). (ii) Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or Super-speciality mentioned in Section A of the Schedule-VI i.e. Magister of Chirurguie (Pediatric Surgery) for Post 1, Master’s Degree in Chemistry for Post 2, Master’s Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in any of these Subjects History/ Sociology/ Economics/ Political Science/ Public Administration/ Geography/ or Law or equivalent for Post 3, Master’s degree in Science or Degree in Engineering or equivalent for Post 4, Medical qualifications included in the first or the second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Completed of Compulsory Rotating in Internship for Post 5 from a recognized University or Institution with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 01-02-2018 by 23:59 hrs and send printout of online application along with relevant certificates mentioned in the notification on or before 02-02-2018 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs
Last Date to take Printout of Application: 02-02-2018 at 23:59 Hrs
For more details like experience, pay scale & other information click on the link given below….