L&T Infotech Off Campus Drive 2018 ( L&T Technology services) scheduled for role of Trainee for B.Sc/BCA/BCS/Diploma – 2017 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
L&T Infotech Off Campus Drive 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.48 LPA|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Pune/ Bangalore/ Chennai|
|Venue Date||22 January 2018|
- BSC/BCA/BCS/Diploma candidates 2017 batch (already passed out students)
- Students from any branch having knowlegde of Operating systems, OSI model, Network Storage & Security, Logic building, Database Administrator concepts.
- SSC, HSC Percentages / CGPA: 55% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA
- Graduation Percentages/CGPA: 55% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA (Aggregate of all semesters AND all appeared subjects)
- No Academic gap allowed during/in between the course for SSC, HSC, Diploma, Graduation.
- Course must complete in 3 years
- Age Criteria As on 1st July of Passing year (2017): Less than 23 years
Note: SSC /HSC should have cleared in FIRST ATTEMPT only. Re-exam (Supplementary or Improvement exams) given soon after the Main exam will NOT be considered.
How to apply L&T Infotech Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend this drive at the following venue on 21 January 2018 at 8:00 AM
To Apply: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering(PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
- All Original mark sheets of 10th, 12th or Diploma (All semesters) and Graduation course (all semesters) including ATKT/Backlog/Arrears mark sheets(if any) along with relevant technical certificates (mandatory).
- Passing Certificate of 10th, 12th & Graduation (All Semesters with backlog mark sheets if any)
- Latest Copy of Resume
- 2 latest passport size photographs
- Students have to carry hard copy of Trainee Application form & Self-Declaration form (Printed back to back) while attending the drive on 22-01-2018.