IIT Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 62 Registrar, MO & Other Posts: Indian Institute Of Technology, Jammu has announced a notification for the recruitment of 62 Registrar, Medical Officer (MO), Institute Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Sports Officer, Student Counsellor and Students outreach Coordinator, Assistant Registrar (Admn./Accounts/Audit), Security Officer, Technical Officer, Junior Superintendent & Other vacancies on contract basis. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply online form 06-01-2018 at 10:00 Am to 23-01-2018 up to 05:00 PM. Other details like age, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
IIT Jammu Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 62
Name of the Posts:
1. Registrar: 01 Post
2. Institute Engineer: 01 Post
3. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
4. Sports Officer: 01 Post
5. Student Counsellor and Students outreach Coordinator: 01 Post
6. Assistant Registrar: 05 Posts
7. Medical Officer: 01 Post
8. Security Officer: 01 Post
9. Technical Officer: 01 Post
10. Junior Superintendent: 02 Posts
11. Junior Technical Superintendent & Engineer: 11 Posts
12. Asstt. Security & Fire Inspector: 01 Post
13. Hospital Nurse: 01 Post
14. Asstt. Sports Officer/ P.T.I: 01 Post
15.Caretaker-cum-Manager (Asstt. Hospitality Manager and/or Logistics & PRO): 01 Post
16. Mess Manager/ Asstt. Hospitality and Services Manager: 01 Post
17. Assistant Workshop Superintendent: 01 Post
18. Senior Laboratory Assistant/ Senior Mechanic: 10 Posts
19. Senior Assistant (Stenographer): 01 Post
20. Senior Assistant: 01 Post
21. Junior Assistant (Administration, Accounts, Caretaker): 18 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 55 years for Post 1, 2, 45 Years for Post 3, 4, 40 Years for Post 5 to 9, 17, 35 Years for Post 10 to 16, 30 Years for Post 18 to 20, 27 years for Post 21 as on the last date of Advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Masters degree or equivalent from recognized university in any discipline with at least 60% marks or its equivalent for Post 1, Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology or equivalent for Post 2, Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree for Post 3, Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 60% marks for Post 4, M.A in Psychology and Graduation in Psychology for Post 5, Master degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline with at least 60 % marks or its equivalent for Post 6, M.D. or M.S. in an appropriate branch of Medicine/ Postgraduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine/ M.B.B.S. in an appropriate branch of Medicine for Post 7 with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written & Trade Test/ Computer Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- for Group ‘A’ and Rs.100/- for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ has to be paid through ICICI I-Collect against the Advertisement. No fee is required for SC/ ST & PwD category.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitjammu.ac.in from 06-01-2018 at 10:00 Am to 23-01-2018 up to 05:00 PM & send print copy of online application along with application, relevant educational and experience certificates duly self attested, in an envelop must be superscribed as“Application for the post of ————–” by post to the Assistant Registrar (IIT Jammu), Room No. 207/C-20, 2nd Floor, Main Building, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi – 110016 on or before 29-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & mobile number.
2. Log on through the website www.iitjammu.ac.in
3. Click on Jobs@iitjammu
4. Select the desired post & Click Apply
5. Complete the login details if already registerd candidates.
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit form.
7. Take print out of online application for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online: 06-01-2018 at 10:00 Am
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-01-2018 up to 05:00 PM
Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application: 29-01-2018.
For more details like qualification, salary, experience & other information click on the link given below…