MPJNM Recruitment 2018 – Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit (MPJNM) Job notification for the post of Manager (Assistant Engineer) and Dy. Manager (Sub Engineer).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MPJNM Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Manager, Dy. Manager|
Dy. Manager: Rs.35,000/Month
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last date||30 January 2018|
Manager (Assistant Engineer)/Dy. Manager (Sub Engineer): B.E/B.Tech (Civil) and must have GATE Exam Score in any of the last 3 years.
Post wise vacancies: 60 Posts
- Manager (Assistant Engineer) – 16 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Sub Engineer) – 44 Posts
Age Limit(As on 1.1.2018): 21 to 40 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Tenure of Contract: Contract appointment shall be made for period of one year and the same may be further extended for another year as per the requirements of MPJNM with mutual consent.
MPJNM Recruitment Selection process:
- The online applications received from all the candidates shall be screened.
- The criteria regarding weightage for minimum qualifications shall be as follows Manager&Dy. Manager- The marking criteria shall be GATE Exam Score.
- In case, the marks of two or more applicants are similar while calculating the marks for the merit list, then the selection shall be done on the basis of the date of birth of the applicant and the scores in SSC Exams.
- The list of selected candidates shall be displayed on the MPJNM’s website www.mpjalnigam.co.in and MP Online and will also be communicated through email, SMS, on the email-id/mobile number provided by the candidate specifying the time period in which the candidate will have to appear at the HQ of MPJNM for the contract agreement.
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
How to apply for MPJNM Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 11 January 2018 to 30 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of publication of Advertisement in the newspaper 10.01.2018
- Date of submission of online application 11.01.2018
- Date of changes in application 11.01.2018
- Last date of submission of online application 30.01.2018
- Last date of changes in application 31.01.2018
- Tentative Date of publishing selected candidates list 20.02.2018