PayPal Recruitment 2017 scheduled for the role of Software Engineer (Intern Undergrad) for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PayPal Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Intern Undergrad)|
- Must be pursuing an Engineering degree with an expected graduation date of April 2018 or later
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- You are a coder’s coder
- PayPal is seeking an intern to work with us for a 6 months program.
- Interns at PayPal help develop innovative solutions and high quality products that touch millions of people every day around the globe.
- Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments.
- We’re looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry.
- We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end, and back end.
- As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
- You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments websites at a scale few companies can match.
How to apply for PayPal Recruitment 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here