Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2017 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2017 Details:
|Salary||Rs. 2.5 Lacs|
|Last date||13 December 2017|
|Venue date||16 December 2017|
- B.E/B.Tech (CS / IT, Electronics, EEE, E&C, E&I, Telecom and control Systems) / MCA
- Only for 2017 Passed out Batch
- 60% in X , XII & UG
- No Standing Arrear
- Aptitude test (English, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical reasoning).
- The domain test
- Technical & HR Interview
The domain test:
Computer Science Domain Test ( for CS / IT /MCA students) – C, C++, OOPS concepts, Data Structures, DBMS concepts, Operating system concepts, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Networking concepts, Computer Architecture.
Electronics Engineering Domain Test (for Electronics, E&C, E&I, EEE, E & TC students ) Electronic Devices & EMMI, Network Analysis and Synthesis, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers, Digital Networks, Communication systems, Electronic Circuits, Control systems
How to apply Hexaware Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates apply this drive by the following link latest by 13 December 2017 and attend at following venue on 16 December 2017
To Apply: Click here
Venue date: 16 December 2017 Time: 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participation in the Recruitment drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 13.12.2017.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 14.12.2017.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 16.12.2017 at 8.30 am